There are four ways to enter, Mail Entry, Online Entry, Fax Entry, and Onsite Entry.
* Don't send a photo of your entry. We need a printable document please.
* Use the online form only once
* Use the add form (no processing fee) to add stalls, incentives , extra horse etc..
* Read the rules
* Keep a copy of your entry when you enter.
* If you want to stall together, one person must buy the stalls on one entry.
* If you have a special request (stallion stall etc.), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Deadlines for Open | Youth | Warm-Up
* Online: June 1- July 6, 2021 (without late fee and be in pre draw).
* Mail: June 1 -June 24, 2021. Must be postmarked July 1, 2020.
* Fax/Email: June 1 - July 6, 2021 (without late fee and be in pre draw).
* Onsite: All entries are taken up to run 100 in each race and will pay a $25 late fee per rider (if not already entered).
* Draw-out Deadline: Thursday July 15, 2021 at 8:00 am to receive a refund. You may fax, email or do it at the office. See Draw Out rule for details
Late Entries and Late Draw Open | Youth | Warm-up
* Any entry received after July 6, 2021 is a late entry and will pay a $25.00 late fee and placed in the late entry draw.
* Late Entries that are taken onsite will be charged a $25 late fee per rider and must be done before run 100 of the race you are wanting to enter.
* The late entry draw will be a random computer draw posted outside the office and on the website. (Typically, 15 minutes after books close at run 100.)